PARIS, SAO PAULO, and HOPKINTON, Mass., Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Capgemini and EMC announce new go-to-market agreement to expand operations in Brazil
- Both companies committed to work collaboratively to deliver next-generation cloud solutions to enable customers to derive transformative IT value as they move implementations to the cloud
- A new dedicated Capgemini business unit in Brazil will be formed to focus on delivering cloud solutions
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, and EMC (NYSE: EMC), the global leader in private, public and hybrid cloud infrastructure technologies, today announced the expansion of their global alliance with a strategic go-to-market agreement to expand operations in Brazil. The two companies have committed to work collaboratively to deliver customer value through the implementation of next-generation cloud solutions.Responding to the strong demand for cloud-based solutions in Latin America, Capgemini and EMC will deliver a portfolio of end-to-end As-a-Service cloud offerings designed for specific vertical market segments. Working closely with EMC, a new dedicated Integrated Solutions business unit will be operated by Capgemini Brasil to bring these innovative cloud solutions to the Brazilian market providing the needed technological infrastructure expertise. The As-a-Service solutions will be aimed at delivering more agile and cost-efficient cloud IT solutions, designed to meet customers' unique business challenges, requirements and service level agreements for specific vertical market segments, decreasing the need for capital expenditures and increasing the alignment of IT costs to consumption. The Integrated Solutions business unit will focus on the creation of value-added services standardized on EMC technology and As-a-Service cloud solutions to enable and expand the range of options for IT organizations seeking to gain business agility without sacrificing trust and control in their cloud computing.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts