Sanofi, a global and diversified healthcare leader, reports 2012 results. CEO Chris Viehbacher comments on 2012 results and outlook for 2013.
Click to watch the video: http://bit.ly/XkZjhU
Topics covered in the interview include:
- 2012 Results- Genzyme- Emerging Markets- Diabetes franchise- R&D Pipeline- Animal Health- Capital Allocation- Cost savings- 2013 GuidanceAbout Sanofi Sanofi, a global and diversified healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and the new Genzyme. Sanofi is listed in Paris (EURONEXT: SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY). Company website: www.sanofi.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts