The aggregate net proceeds to Micron from the offering of the 2033 Notes will be approximately $ 525 million, exclusive of any proceeds attributable to the initial purchasers' possible exercise of their over-allotment options. Micron will use the net proceeds of the offering to finance the repurchase, redemption or repayment of a portion of Micron's 1.875% Convertible Senior Notes due 2014 (the "2014 Notes"), including $477 million of such net proceeds that will be used to purchase 2014 Notes concurrently with the offering. Pending such use, Micron intends to invest the net proceeds of the offering in accordance with its existing investment policy.
This announcement is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to buy any of the foregoing securities, nor shall there be any sale of the securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
The securities will not be registered under the Securities Act, or any state securities laws, and unless so registered, may not be offered or sold in the United States except pursuant to an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state laws.
The Micron Technology, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6950
CONTACT: Daniel Francisco Micron Media Relations firstname.lastname@example.org (208) 368-5584
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV