OMAHA, Neb., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Valmont Industries, Inc. (NYSE: VMI), a leading global provider of engineered products and services for infrastructure and mechanized irrigation equipment for agriculture, will hold its Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 beginning at 8:00 a.m. CST.
An audio discussion of Valmont's fourth quarter results by Mogens C. Bay, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Terry J. McClain, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be available live by telephone by dialing 1-877-493-2981 and entering Conference ID#: 98703081 or via the Internet at 8:00 a.m. CST on February 13, 2012, by pointing browsers to: http://www.valmont.com/page.aspx?id=445&pid=21. After the event you may listen by accessing the above link or by telephone. Dial 1-855-859-2056, 404-537-3406, or internationally at 1-800-585-8367 and enter the Conference ID#: 98703081 beginning February 13, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. CST through 12:00 p.m. CST on February 20, 2013.
Valmont is a global leader in designing and manufacturing poles, towers and structures for lighting and traffic, wireless communication and utility markets, industrial access systems, road safety products and a provider of protective coating services. Valmont also leads the world in mechanized irrigation equipment for agriculture, enhancing food production while conserving and protecting natural water resources.
SOURCE Valmont Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV