WASHINGTON, Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Green Hygienics Holdings Inc. (OTCQB: GRYN) Green Hygienics is pleased to announce the appointment of Dave Ashby to act as president, secretary, treasurer and director for the company, effective January 31, 2013.
Mr. Ashby is a dynamic professional and passion-driven architect of innovative solutions who combines several years' experience in marketing, venture capital and global market expansion along with his contemporary education to secure millions of dollars in capital for clients across diverse industries. Mr. Ashby held an Atomic Energy License for over 20 year as a Senior Radiographer and has extensive knowledge and experience in the Non Destructive Examination (NDE) Industry. He has been the president of D. Ashby Marketing Corp. for the last 27 years and has provided the following financing/consulting/marketing services to several companies in the oil and gas service, high technology, engineering, travel, health and manufacturing sectors:
- Secured millions of dollars of government grants for clients for R&D, technology development and integration, business expansion, international projects.
- Researched and prepared Business & Training Plans for financing applications to both Federal and Provincial Governments.
- Co-ordinated and provided field & sales training
- Co-coordinated and marketed the launch of Badger Daylighting - a Hydro-Vac service company into the lower mainland of BC
- Secured millions of dollars in seed capital for both private and public companies.
Born and raised in Saskatchewan, Canada, he moved to Alberta, Canada, after completing a Bachelor of Arts with a Mathematics major and an Economics minor in the early 1970's to pursue his interest in the oil and gas service sector. By age 28, Mr. Ashby had co-founded a multi-million dollar international pipeline x-ray company that skyrocketed in sales, prior to the National Energy Program.
Effective January 31, 2013, Peter E. Wudy resigned as president, chief executive officer and director of our company. His resignation was not the result of any disagreements with our company regarding our operations, policies, practices or otherwise. Mr. Wudy will remain as an executive with our company in the acquisition, production, licensing, marketing and distribution of mixed martial arts (MMA) content, programming and merchandising for North American and International markets.SOURCE Green Hygienics Holdings Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV