LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Iconosys, Inc., a leading developer of over 100 family safety and lifestyle Smartphone apps (including the ever popular Trick or Tracker® and Drive Reply® apps), announced today that it has partnered with StubNut.com, FromYouFlowers.com and ReservationGenie.com in order to improve the interactive experience of the already popular Kiss My Valentine™ Smartphone app. Users can now purchase tickets to movies and events, order flowers, and book dinner reservations directly through the app, making it easier than ever before to cover all one's bases in planning that extra special day for that extra special someone.
The Kiss My Valentine™ app, already popularized for its ability to send digital valentines from the user's phone, is now a truly comprehensive holiday app able to suit the full range of your Valentine's Day needs with the power of holiday enhancing features made available through these new strategic partnerships.
"When you're in love, Valentine's Day is really important. You want to go that extra mile to ensure that you create the perfect day for yourself and your special somebody," commented Wayne Irving, CEO of Iconosys. "The purpose of our Kiss My Valentine™ app has always been to make it fun and simple for people to create their own cherished memories on this romantic holiday. Whether for teenagers experiencing that precious brand of puppy love for the first time or a married couple celebrating countless years together, this app is a fun, easy-to-use tool that gives you what you need for that perfect Valentine's Day."
Brand New Features For 2013 Include:
- Purchase Show Tickets: Purchase tickets to sporting events, concerts, and theaters throughout the United States and Canada via StubNut.com, the online venue for people who are crazy about entertainment.
- Send Flowers: Have flowers and other gifts sent to your Valentine (with same day delivery) via FromYouFlowers.com, the largest privately owned online flower company in the United States.
- Make Reservations: Make dinner reservations at your favorite restaurant via ReservationGenie.com, a different kind of reservation system that rewards customers for their loyalty with VIP status and perks.
- Gift List: App allows users to plan out the gifts they wish to purchase for their Valentine by creating a list of all the candy, cards, flowers, and other items that they want to send. The app user also receives reminders that notify them of the items that they haven't yet checked off their list and still need to buy.
- Text Message Kisses: Users can choose people from their contacts list to send digital kisses, hugs, and wishes to automatically on Valentine's Day.
- Custom Sweethearts: Similar to the candy concept, users can let their Valentines know how much they care – on a year-round basis! -- by sending a customized digital sweetheart letter anytime, any day of the year.
- Store Data: Because Kiss My Valentine ™ is a year-round app, user can install it for this year, and it will automatically update and reset for the following year, keeping their Valentine's Day list safely stored until 2013.
- Send E-Cards: Users can send a SMSWish™ media-rich greeting card from inside the app to their loved ones.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV