- Amending the Company's Articles of Association to permit the Company to continue its existence after February 25, 2013 (the "Continued Existence Proposal"). Specifically, this proposal would remove the provision in Article 163 requiring the dissolution of the Company and replace the provision with one that would permit the Company to not dissolve, while requiring it to distribute a pro-rata portion of the Trust Account to holders of the Company's Subunits issued in the Company's IPO in exchange for the redemption of 99 out of every 100 Subunits issued in the Company's IPO (since the warrants composing part of the Subunit will expire on February 25, 2013, thereafter a Subunit will be equivalent to one ordinary share);
- Amending the Company's Articles of Association to not require the Company to comply with Articles 157-163 of the Articles of Association (which govern the activities of the Company while it is a Special Purpose Acquisition Company) after the earlier to occur of a consummation of a business combination or the liquidation of the Trust Account (the "SPAC Provision Proposal");
China VantagePoint Acquisition Company Announces Filing Of Preliminary Proxy Statement
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.