Law Offices Of Cleveland And Metz: Serving The Hispanic Community Since 1997
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The workers compensation and personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Cleveland and Metz have over 30 years of combined workers compensation experience and knowledge to represent clients aggressively in workers compensation or personal injury cases.
Their firm is local, and their staff is fully bilingual, serving the Hispanic community in the Inland Empire community including Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Rancho Fontana, Rialto, San Bernardino, Ontario, Riverside, Eastvale, Moreno Valley, Bloomington, Chino, Pomona, Chino Hills, Colton, Highland, Mira Loma, Loma Linda, Corona, Norco, Banning, Lake Elsinore, Hemet, Victorville, Hesperia, Devore, Apple Valley, Adelanto, Beaumont and the mountain communities.
The Law Offices of Cleveland and Metz have launched a standalone completely Spanish website to enhance their services to the Hispanic community. The site is AbogadosdeTrabajadores.com and it is designed to provide critical workers compensation information to the Hispanic community in a professional regional translation for Southern California injured workers.
Here is what some of their past Hispanic clients have had to say:"I worked for a trucking company for 22 years when my back and my knees began to give out. My boss laid me off and the insurance company denied my claim. I hired Charles Cleveland and he got me medical treatment and got my case accepted. It took a while but my case finally settled and I am happy with the results." -- Carlos S., Fontana "Mr. Cleveland represented my Dad around 8 years ago so when I got hurt at work last year I called him to handle my case. He got me a good doctor who listened to me and went to court for me. We were both happy with him."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV