SIOUX FALLS, S.D., Feb. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Raven Industries (Nasdaq:RAVN) has announced enhancements to their SmarTrax™ and Slingshot ® product lines. "Raven is committed to driving innovation in precision agriculture in order to help our industry solve the problem of finding ways to feed a rapidly growing world population. These new enhancements are really based on customer feedback, and we are excited about how these new innovations will help our customers in the global marketplace we serve," said Matt Burkhart, vice president and general manager for Raven Industries Applied Technology Division.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17028
SmarTrax MDSmarTrax MD is a new simple-to-install mechanical drive steering system that allows growers throughout Raven's global markets to seamlessly transfer the ability to steer automatically across their fleet of vehicles, including multiple tractors, combines, windrowers and more. Customers will also benefit from the added torque for faster operating speeds, increase accuracy, and reduced noise. SmarTrax MD is ISOBUS compatible providing even more convenience for customers with a compatible virtual terminal already in the cab. Slingshot Enhancements Slingshot Online 2.0 will offer a more streamlined user experience through several enhancements to help simplify the way customers manage and share their data. These include various improvements to the Slingshot Portal, the API platform, and RTK streaming solutions; plus a Wi-Fi enabled version of the Slingshot Field Hub, which will be compatible with major cell carriers throughout global markets. The Wi-Fi Field Hub will create a hot spot, allowing up to five devices to connect at one time, and are a great fit for customers needing to utilize wireless internet on their laptop or mobile device in the field.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV