- A special dividend in the amount of $2.00 per common share and common share equivalent for which each outstanding warrant is exercisable. The special dividend is payable in cash on February 26, 2013 to shareholders and warrant holders of record as of February 19, 2013.
- An increase in the Validus regular quarterly dividend to $0.30 from $0.25 per common share and common share equivalent for which each outstanding warrant is exercisable. The Board also approved the payment of the regular quarterly dividend which is payable on March 29, 2013 to shareholders and warrant holders of record as of March 15, 2013.
- An increase in the Validus common share repurchase authorization to $500.0 million.
Validus Holdings, Ltd. Announces Capital Management Actions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.