Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (NYSE: SRC), a real estate investment trust that acquires single-tenant, operationally essential real estate, announced today that it will release its fourth quarter 2012 financial results after market close on Wednesday, February 27, 2013. Spirit Realty will host a conference call to discuss the results at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time the same day.
Investors and analysts may participate in the live conference call by dialing 866-770-7146 (toll-free domestic) or 617-213-8068 (international); passcode: 33509513. Please register at least 10 minutes before the conference call begins. A replay of the call will be available for one week via telephone starting approximately one hour after the call ends. The replay can be accessed at 888-286-8010 (toll-free domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international); passcode: 82639175. A live webcast of the conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of Spirit Realty’s website at www.spiritrealty.com. The webcast will be archived on Spirit Realty’s website for 30 days after the call.
About Spirit Realty Capital
Spirit Realty Capital was formed in 2003 to acquire single-tenant operationally essential real estate, which refers to generally free-standing, commercial real estate facilities where tenants conduct retail, service or distribution activities that are essential to the generation of their sales and profits. More information about Spirit Realty can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV