Pittsburgh Iconic Corporate Governance Advocate To Be Honored
Her impressive body of work has not gone unnoticed. In 1996, she was named a Distinguished Daughter of Pennsylvania by Governor Ridge and was honored in 2005 as a History Maker by the Senator John Heinz Pittsburgh Regional History Center. Her work on behalf of women has been recognized both nationally and internationally.
"As a beneficiary of Dr. Boyce's vision, our chapter is privileged to celebrate her extraordinary work. She is an iconic leader in Pittsburgh's corporate and nonprofit communities, but her legacy reaches far beyond western Pennsylvania. We are truly honored to recognize her contributions and achievements," said Kelly Szejko, President of the NACD Three Rivers Chapter.
Anyone interested in attending the luncheon can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412.253.7514.
About NACDFounded in 1977, NACD is a national non-profit membership organization dedicated exclusively to serving the corporate governance needs of corporate boards and individual board members. NACD's 10,000 members represent the boards of companies ranging from Fortune 100 to smaller public companies, private companies, and not-for-profit organizations. With almost three decades of corporate governance research and experience to draw from, NACD provides a seasoned, authoritative voice on corporate governance policy and practice. NACD also is a vital forum for peer interaction and exchange of best board practices.SOURCE National Association of Corporate Directors
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV