According to Lauer, this collaborative process can also drive standardization, another critical element of effective governance. "Once you define standard roles and responsibilities, you can begin to make contractual changes to re-define problematic supplier touch points. You can also begin to calculate the value of specific changes, such as limiting re-work, catching billing errors, or assuring continuity of supply."
The ISG White Paper, titled, "The 'Uh Oh' Moment: Financial Services Enterprises Focus on Governance, Transparency and Supply Chain Risk," is co-authored by ISG Directors Lois Coatney, Chuck Walker and Joe Yacura.
About Information Services Group Information Services Group (ISG) (NASDAQ: III) is a leading technology insights, market intelligence and advisory services company, serving more than 500 clients around the world to help them achieve operational excellence. ISG supports private and public sector organizations to transform and optimize their operational environments through research, benchmarking, consulting and managed services, with a focus on information technology, business process transformation, program management services and enterprise resource planning. Clients look to ISG for unique insights and innovative solutions for leveraging technology, the deepest data source in the industry, and more than five decades of experience of global leadership in information and advisory services. Based in Stamford, Conn., the company has more than 800 employees and operates in 21 countries.
For additional information, visit www.isg-one.com.Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ISG_News Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/information-services-group SOURCE Information Services Group (ISG)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV