Globus Medical, Inc. (NYSE:GMED), a leading spinal implant manufacturer, today announced that Richard Baron, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Leerink Swann Global Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. ET.
Interested institutional investors that wish to schedule a meeting should contact Leerink Swann.
About Globus Medical, Inc.
Globus Medical, Inc. is a leading spinal implant company based in Audubon, PA. The company was founded in 2003 by an experienced team of spine professionals with a shared vision to create products that enable spine surgeons to promote healing in patients with spinal disorders. Additional information can be accessed at www.globusmedical.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV