- Fiscal 2013 first quarter consolidated results, excluding net unrealized margins were $67.7 million, or $0.74 per diluted share, compared with results, excluding net unrealized margins of $55.5 million, or $0.61 per diluted share in the prior-year quarter.
- After including noncash, unrealized net gains of $12.8 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, fiscal 2013 first quarter net income was $80.5 million, or $0.88 per diluted share. Net income was $68.5 million, or $0.75 per diluted share in the prior-year quarter, after including unrealized net gains of $13.0 million or $0.14 per diluted share.
- Net income from discontinued operations was $3.1 million, or $0.03 per diluted share for the three months ended December 31, 2012, compared with $6.1 million, or $0.07 per diluted share in the prior-year quarter.
- Atmos Energy expects fiscal 2013 earnings to be at the higher end of the previously announced guidance range of $2.40 and $2.50 per diluted share, excluding unrealized margins and the gain on the sale of the company’s Georgia operations.
Atmos Energy Corporation Reports Earnings For Fiscal 2013 First Quarter; Company Affirms Fiscal 2013 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts