National Research Corporation Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
Lincoln, Feb. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Research Corporation (NASDAQ:NRCI) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.31 (thirty-one cents) per share, an increase of 19% over the prior quarter, payable March 29, 2013, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Tuesday, February 19, 2013.
National Research Corporation, headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska, is a leading provider of performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education to the healthcare industry in the United States and Canada.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV