PARK CITY, Utah, Feb. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park City Group (NYSE:PCYG), a Software-as-a-Service provider of unique supply chain solutions for retailers and their suppliers, today announced the addition of Ronald C. Hodge to the Company's Board of Directors.
Mr. Hodge joins Randall Fields, Robert Allen, James Gillis, Bob Hermanns and William Kies, Jr., Rich Juliano and Austin Noll on one of retail technology's most experienced boards, with an average of more than 35 years in the industry. The group represents all areas of the retail grocery, convenience, foodservice and discount channels, as well as trading partners and industry groups.
"We are extremely pleased to have Ron join what we believe is one of the most influential and well respected Boards in the retail technology industry," said Randall K. Fields, Chairman and CEO of Park City Group. "Ron brings a wealth of knowledge and relationships across our target customer market at the very highest level within these organizations. Like all of our Board members, Ron will be an active partner in the day-to-day business of Park City Group and we look forward to his contribution going forward."Mr. Hodge is an advisor to Delhaize America, LLC, a role he transitioned into following his time as Delhaize America's Chief Executive Officer from March 2011 to October 2012. Prior to his work with Delhaize America, Mr. Hodge enjoyed a 31-year long career with Hannaford Bros. Co., during which he served in various executive roles, including Hannaford's Chief Executive Officer from 2001 to 2011. While leading the start-up of Hannaford's entry into upstate New York, Mr. Hodge was elected Chairman of the New York State Food Merchant's Association, and served on several Community Agency Boards of Directors. Mr. Hodge holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Plymouth State College, Plymouth, New Hampshire.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV