FRC's Tony Perkins To Discuss FRC Shooting Plea On His National Radio Show
WASHINGTON, Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- This evening on his national radio show, Family Research Council President Tony Perkins will discuss today's guilty plea by Floyd Corkins as well as the revelation that Corkins had used the Southern Poverty Law Center's website to identify his targets.
This morning Corkins pleaded guilty to three charges including a District of Columbia charge of committing an act of terrorism. The charges stem from the August 15, 2012 shooting at the Family Research Council's headquarters. Today's hearing also revealed that in the interview with the FBI right after the shooting, the shooter admitted his guilt, which was captured on video. He said he intended to "kill as many as possible and smear the Chick-Fil-A sandwiches in victims' faces, and kill the guard."
Launched on January 7 of this year, Washington Watch with Tony Perkins is a national radio program broadcast on the American Family Radio network and other independent stations. The show features a fresh new perspective on inside-the-beltway news by offering a distinctly Christian conservative worldview. Mr. Perkins is president of the Family Research Council in Washington, D.C., a non-profit advocacy organization that advocates on life, family and religious liberty issues.Congressman Steve King (R-IA) will also join today's show to discuss the launch of Karl Rove's new PAC, and Congressman Steven Palazzo (R-MS) will discuss today's announcement from the Boy Scouts of America. WHERE: Online: www.TonyPerkins.com; for a list of AFR stations, click here. WHEN: TODAY at 5:05 p.m. Eastern time For more information, visit www.TonyPerkins.com. SOURCE Family Research Council
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV