Summary Balance Sheets
The following is condensed consolidated balance sheet information (in thousands):
|December 31, 2012||December 31, 2011|
|Current assets||$ 568,035||$ 576,420|
|Property and equipment, net||708,110||776,789|
|Total assets||$ 1,349,734||$ 1,420,828|
|LIABILITIES AND STOCKHOLDERS' EQUITY|
|Current liabilities||$ 432,384||$ 360,965|
|Total stockholders' equity||490,502||505,357|
|Total liabilities and stockholders' equity||$ 1,349,734||$ 1,420,828|
At December 31, 2012, Green Plains had $280.1 million in total cash and equivalents and $121.4 million available under committed loan agreements at subsidiaries (some of which was subject to satisfaction of specified lending conditions and covenants). Total debt at December 31, 2012 was $663.3 million, including $144.1 million outstanding under working capital revolvers and other short-term borrowing arrangements in the marketing and distribution and agribusiness segments. As of December 31, 2012, Green Plains had total assets of approximately $1.3 billion and total stockholders' equity of approximately $490.5 million. As of December 31, 2012, Green Plains had approximately 29.7 million common shares outstanding.
CONTACT: Jim Stark Vice President - Investor and Media Relations Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. (402) 884-8700
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV