MFDA Announces Disciplinary Proceeding In Respect Of Kimberly Haylock
TORONTO, Feb. 6, 2013 /CNW/ - The MFDA today announced that it has commenced disciplinary proceedings in respect of Kimberly Ann Haylock (the "Respondent"). MFDA staff alleges in its Notice of Hearing that the Respondent engaged in the following conduct contrary the By-laws, Rules or Policies of the MFDA:
Allegation #1 : Between February 17, 2010 and November 25, 2011, the Respondent engaged in personal financial dealings with client MB by personally borrowing approximately $2,200 from client MB, which amount remained outstanding until November 25, 2011, thereby giving rise to an actual or potential conflict of interest between the interests of the Respondent and the interests of client MB, which the Respondent failed to ensure was addressed by the exercise of responsible business judgment influenced only by the best interests of client MB, contrary to MFDA Rule 2.1.4.
The first appearance in this matter will take place by teleconference before a Hearing Panel of the MFDA's Central Regional Council on March 21, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern) in the MFDA hearing room located at 121 King Street West, Suite 1000, Toronto, Ontario. The purpose of the appearance is to set a date for the hearing of this matter on its merits and to address any other procedural matters and will be open to the public, except as may be required for the protection of confidential matters.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV