Community Bankers Trust Corporation Announces Retirement Of Mac Chenault From Board Of Directors
GLEN ALLEN, Va., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Community Bankers Trust Corporation, the holding company for Essex Bank (the "Company") (NYSE MKT: BTC), announced today that L. McCauley "Mac" Chenault retired from the Board of Directors effective January 31, 2013. Mr. Chenault had been a director of the Company and its predecessors since 1987.
John C. Watkins, the Chairman of the Board of the Company, stated, " Mac Chenault served the Company for many years and recently helped guide us through turbulent times, always providing sound counsel and advice to our Board and management team. We are grateful for his many years of service."
Rex L. Smith, III, the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, added, "Mac has contributed much to the Company, and we thank him for all his sacrifice and personal contributions. He has helped guide the Company to a position of strength, and we certainly understand his desire to spend more time with his law practice and his family. We look forward to keeping him as a customer and as our friend."About Community Bankers Trust Corporation The Company is the holding company for Essex Bank, which is a Virginia state bank with 24 full-service offices, 13 of which are in Virginia, seven of which are in Maryland and four of which are in Georgia. The Company also operates two loan production offices in Virginia. Additional information is available on the Company's website at www.cbtrustcorp.com . SOURCE Community Bankers Trust Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV