The Company paid an annual dividend of 6.3 cents per ADS in July 2012, equal to 100% of its 2011 net income. Himax remains committed to paying annual dividends, the amount of which is referenced primarily on prior year's profitability. The high payout ratio in 2012 is an illustration of our confidence for our profitability to continue to improve.
Share Buyback Update
With regards to the Company's $25 million dollars share buyback program, Himax has purchased a total of $13.4 million, or approximately 9.5 million ADS, through December 31, 2012. Himax purchased $0.7 million, or approximately 0.3 million ADS, in the three months ended December 31, 2012. Himax management has stated they will continue to execute the remaining share repurchase program in accordance with Rule 10b-18.
February 2013 Non-Deal Road ShowMs. Jackie Chang, CFO, Ms. Penny Lin, IR Manager, and John Mattio, US-Based IR firm from MZ Group, will host investor meetings in the San Francisco, New York Metro and Minneapolis area from February 25th to March 5 th, 2013. If you are interested in meeting with the Company's senior executives in a 1-on-1 session or group session, please contact Himax's US or Taiwan based investor relations contact at the numbers below. Conference Call Himax Technologies, Inc. will hold a conference call with investors and analysts tomorrow, February 7, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. US Eastern Standard Time to discuss the Company's fourth quarter and FY 2012 financial results. Details of the call follow below.
|DATE:||Thursday, February 7, 2012|
|TIME:||U.S. 8:00 a.m. EST|
|TAIWAN 9:00 p.m.|
|DIAL IN:||U.S. 1-877-407-4018|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV