NASA Awards Space Station Mission Operations And Integration Services Contract
WASHINGTON, Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- NASA has selected Teledyne Brown Engineering Inc. of Huntsville, Ala., for its International Space Station mission operations and integration contract.
The cost-plus-award-fee services contract is valued at about $120.1 million and has a potential performance period of five years. The contract begins March 1 with an 18-month base period, followed by three one-year options and one six-month option that may be exercised at NASA's discretion. The contract includes an indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity component for additional services, as needed.
Teledyne Brown will provide operations in support of the International Space Station at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville and the agency's Johnson Space Center in Houston. Support entails all phases of flight, including mission preparation, crew and flight controller training, and real-time requirements for spaceflight operations.For information about NASA and agency programs, visit: http://www.nasa.gov SOURCE NASA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV