NASA Exercises Modification For EAST Contract
WASHINGTON, Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- NASA has exercised the first option under its existing contract with Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) of Huntsville, Ala., to operate the NASA Enterprise Applications Competency Center (NEACC).
The two-year option period for continuation of services increases the existing Enterprise Applications Service Technologies (EAST) contract by more than $69 million and provides services through Jan. 31, 2015.
The NEACC provides services to operate, maintain and enhance key business and mission-supporting platforms, applications and infrastructure used across the agency. The EAST contract is administered by the NASA Shared Services Center.For information about NASA and agency programs, visit: http://www.nasa.gov SOURCE NASA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV