ATLANTA, Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR) is scheduled to present at the 14 th Annual Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum to be held in Miami, FL on February 13, 2013, at approximately 10:15 am ET. Richard King, Chief Executive Officer; John Anzalone, Chief Investment Officer and Donald Ramon, Chief Financial Officer are scheduled to speak.
The presentation will be transmitted via a live audio Web cast on the Internet at http://cc.talkpoint.com/cred001/021113a_am/?entity=30_TUCE0P3 and will be available for 90 days following the event. A recorded replay of the presentation will also be available on the Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Web site at www.invescomortgagecapital.com.
About Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is a real estate investment trust that focuses on financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is externally managed and advised by Invesco Advisers, Inc., a subsidiary of Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ), a leading independent global investment management firm.SOURCE Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV