TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homeowners Choice, Inc. (NYSE:HCI), a Florida-based insurance holding company, is scheduled to attend the Sterne Agee Financial Institutions Investor Conference being held on February 11-13, 2013 at the Doral Golf Resort and Spa in Miami, Florida.
For additional information or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with HCI management, please contact your Sterne Agee representative.
About Homeowners ChoiceHomeowners Choice, Inc. is a Florida-based insurance holding company headquartered in Tampa. Through its subsidiary corporations, Homeowners Choice provides property and casualty homeowners' insurance, condominium owners' insurance and tenants' insurance. The company's common shares and 8% Senior Notes trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbols "HCI" and "HCJ." Its common shares are also included in the Russell 2000 Index. Its Series A, cumulative redeemable preferred shares trade on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol "HCIIP." More information about Homeowners Choice is available at www.hcpci.com . The Homeowners Choice, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6712
CONTACT: Company Contact: Jay Madhu, V.P. of Investor Relations Homeowners Choice, Inc. Tel (813) 405-3660 email@example.com Investor Relations Contact: Matt Glover or Michael Koehler Liolios Group, Inc. Tel (949) 574-3860 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV