CEB segment revenue increased 16.4% during 2012 to $564.1 million from $484.7 million in 2011. There was $12.6 million of PDRI revenue included in CEB segment revenue in 2012. CEB segment Adjusted EBITDA in 2012 was $154.6 million compared to $120.8 million in 2011. CEB segment Adjusted EBITDA margin in 2012 was 27.4% of segment revenue compared to 24.9% in 2011.
CEB segment Contract Value at December 31, 2012 increased 12.5% to $561.8 million compared to $499.4 million at December 31, 2011. CEB segment Wallet retention rate at December 31, 2012 was 102% compared to 100% at December 31, 2011. CEB segment Contract Value per member institution increased 6.0% at December 31, 2012 to $92,252 from $87,040 at December 31, 2011.
SHL segment revenue was $38.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2012. SHL segment Adjusted EBITDA in the fourth quarter of 2012 was $11.6 million. SHL segment Adjusted EBITDA margin in the quarter was 24.8% of segment Adjusted revenue.SHL segment revenue was $58.6 million in 2012. SHL segment Adjusted EBITDA in 2012 was $19.6 million. SHL segment Adjusted EBITDA margin in 2012 was 25.9% of segment Adjusted revenue. SHL segment Wallet retention rate at December 31, 2012 was 97%. Unlike CEB members, a majority of SHL customers do not typically enter into contracts for fixed periods, so Contract Value is not a relevant operating statistic for the SHL segment. QUARTERLY DIVIDEND The Company announces that its Board of Directors has approved a cash dividend on its common stock for the first quarter of 2013 of $0.225 per share, an increase of 30% compared to the dividend paid in the fourth quarter of 2012. The Company will fund its dividend payments with cash on hand and cash generated from operations. The dividend is payable on March 29, 2013 to stockholders of record on March 15, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV