- Revenues of $164.7 million, up 33%
- Segment operating earnings of $39.9 million, up 91%
- Adjusted earnings per diluted share of $0.43, up 115%
- Adjusted earnings per share is a non-GAAP financial measure calculated by excluding non-routine items in the manner described in Attachment 5
- Total after-tax impact of non-routine items, including costs related to the closing of our acquisition of the Lafarge Target Business, was $2.8 million, or $0.06 per diluted share. See Attachment 5.
- Earnings per diluted share of $0.37, up 429%
Eagle Materials Inc. Reports Continued Growth In Sales Volumes And Earnings In The Third Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.