RICHMOND, Va., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) will host an analyst meeting at The JW Marriott Essex House in New York on Monday, March 4, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ET.
Dominion management will discuss its business strategy and provide details about its 2013 operating earnings and long-term growth drivers as well as other matters of interest to the financial community. Following the formal presentation and the question and answer period, corporate and operating segment management will be available to those in attendance for questions.
Attendees may register to attend the event at http://www.dom.com/investors/dominion-analyst-meeting.jsp. Event updates and other company news can be received by signing up for alerts at http://investors.dom.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=110481&p=irol-alerts.
A live webcast and a copy of the presentation will be available on the company's investor information page at www.dom.com/investors.Dominion is one of the nation's largest producers and transporters of energy, with a portfolio of approximately 27,400 megawatts of generation, 11,000 miles of natural gas transmission, gathering and storage pipeline and 6,300 miles of electric transmission lines. Dominion operates one of the nation's largest natural gas storage systems with 947 billion cubic feet of storage capacity and serves retail energy customers in 15 states. For more information about Dominion, visit the company's website at www.dom.com. SOURCE Dominion
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV