ANAHEIM, Calif., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: QCOR) today announced that it will release fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 after the close of the U.S. financial markets. The Company will host a conference call and slide presentation via webcast on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern / 1:30 p.m. Pacific to discuss results and highlights of the quarter and full year, as well as current corporate developments.
The call can be accessed in the following ways:
- By webcast: At Questcor's investor relations website, http://ir.questcor.com/.
- By telephone: For both "listen-only" participants and those participants who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the dial-in number in the U.S. is (877) 354-0215. For participants outside the U.S., the dial-in number is (253) 237-1173.
- By audio replay: A replay of the conference call will be available for seven business days following conclusion of the live call. The telephone dial-in number for U.S. participants is (855) 859-2056. For participants outside the U.S., the replay dial-in number is (404) 537-3406. The replay access code for all callers is 95427085.
About QuestcorQuestcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of patients with serious, difficult-to-treat autoimmune and inflammatory disorders. Questcor's primary product is H.P. Acthar ® Gel (repository corticotropin injection), an injectable drug that is approved by the FDA for the treatment of 19 indications. Of these 19 indications, Questcor currently generates substantially all of its net sales from the following on-label indications: the treatment of acute exacerbations of multiple sclerosis in adults, the treatment of proteinuria in the nephrotic syndrome of the idiopathic type, the treatment of infantile spasms in infants and children under two years of age, and the treatment of certain rheumatology related conditions, including the treatment of the rare and closely related neuromuscular disorders dermatomyositis and polymyositis. With respect to nephrotic syndrome, the FDA has approved Acthar to "induce a diuresis or a remission of proteinuria in the nephrotic syndrome without uremia of the idiopathic type or that due to lupus erythematosus." Questcor is also exploring the possibility of developing markets for other on-label indications and the possibility of pursuing FDA approval of additional indications not currently on the Acthar label where there is high unmet medical need. For more information about Questcor, please visit www.questcor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV