SKECHERS USA, Inc. (NYSE: SKX), a global leader in lifestyle footwear, announced today that the Company's conference call to review its fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2012 financial results will be broadcast live over the internet on Wednesday, February 13, 2013, at 1:30 p.m. PT / 4:30 p.m. ET. Participating on the call will be David Weinberg, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
The call can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.skx.com. For those unable to participate during the live broadcast, a replay will be available beginning February 13, 2013, at 7:30 p.m. ET, through February 27, 2013, at 11:59 p.m. ET. To access the replay, dial 877-870-5176 (U.S.) or 858-384-5517 (International) and use passcode: 408197.
About SKECHERS USA, Inc.
SKECHERS USA, Inc. (NYSE: SKX), based in Manhattan Beach, California, designs, develops and markets a diverse range of footwear for men, women and children under the SKECHERS name. SKECHERS footwear is available in the United States via department and specialty stores, Company-owned SKECHERS retail stores and its e-commerce website, and over 100 countries and territories through the Company’s global network of distributors and subsidiaries in Brazil, Canada, Chile, Japan, and across Europe, as well as through joint ventures in Asia. For more information, please visit
www.skechers.com, and follow us on Facebook (
http://www.facebook.com/SKECHERS) and Twitter (
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV