E2open (NASDAQ: EOPN), a leading provider of strategic, cloud-based software solutions for collaborative execution across global trading networks, today announced that Mark Woodward, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Peter Maloney, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 2013 Pacific Crest Emerging Technology Summit in San Francisco, CA.
This presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time, or 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time. A live webcast, as well as a replay, of the presentation will be accessible from the investor relations page of the E2open website at http://investor.e2open.com/.
E2open is a leading provider of cloud-based, on-demand software solutions enabling enterprises to procure, manufacture, sell, and distribute products more efficiently through collaborative execution across global trading networks. Brand owners use E2open solutions to gain visibility into and control over their trading networks through the real-time information, integrated business processes, and advanced analytics that E2open provides. E2open customers include Celestica, Cisco, Dell, HGST, IBM, L'Oréal, LSI, Motorola Solutions, Seagate, and Vodafone. E2open is headquartered in Foster City, California with operations worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV