HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: HMSY) today announced it will report its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial and operating results at 9:00 a.m. ET on Friday, February 22, 2013. Supplemental financial information including the press release and presentation will be available at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm at approximately 7:30 a.m. ET on February 22.
Individuals can access the webcast at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm or listen to the call at (877) 303-7208. International participants can listen to the call at (224) 357-2389.
The webcast will be archived on the website at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm. Individuals can listen to the replay at (855) 859-2056. International participants can listen to the replay at (404) 537-3406. The passcode is 94674069. The replay will be available at Noon ET on February 22 through 11:59 p.m. ET on March 1, 2013.
About HMS Holdings Corp.HMS Holdings Corp., through its subsidiaries, is the nation's leader in coordination of benefits and program integrity services for healthcare payers. HMS's clients include health and human services programs in more than 40 states; commercial programs, including commercial plans, employers, and over 140 Medicaid managed care plans; the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS); and Veterans Administration facilities. As a result of the Company's services, clients recovered over $2.5 billion in 2011, and saved nearly $7 billion through the prevention of erroneous payments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV