Indianapolis-based appliance and electronics leader h.h.gregg (NYSE: HGG), announced today that it has launched a Price Match Guarantee to ensure that its customers receive the lowest advertised prices on merchandise both in stores and online, for up to 30 days after the date of purchase.
The Price Match Guarantee is a promise that h.h.gregg will match competitors’ lowest advertised prices on in-stock merchandise of the same make and model. h.h.gregg will honor the Price Match Guarantee up to 30 days after a purchase. The guarantee applies to local brick and mortar competitors as well as a list of major online retailers which can be found at www.hhgregg.com/pricematch . Customers do not even need to bring sales flyers to the store, as sales associates can verify competitive pricing.
“We want customers to know without a doubt that they are getting the lowest prices when they shop at h.h.gregg,” said Dennis May, president and CEO of h.h.gregg. “That has always been our unofficial policy, but now we are putting it down in writing for our customers. Our new pricing match policy combined with our highly- trained associates ensure a best-in-class customer service experience in our stores and online and deliver incredible value for our customers.”
For full details on h.h.gregg’s Price Match Guarantee and policy, visit: http://www.hhgregg.com/pricematchCORPORATE OVERVIEW h.h.gregg is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home appliances, computers, mobile products and related services operating under the name h.h.gregg(TM) and Fine Lines(TM). h.h.gregg operates 228 stores in Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin. To learn more about h.h.gregg, please visit http://www.hhgregg.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV