INDIANA, Pa., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- S&T Bank (NASDAQ: STBA), a full-service financial institution with branch locations in 11 Pennsylvania counties, is calling on community members to respond to the needs of the hungry in the winter months by conducting a bank-wide food drive. Now through February 15, 2013, area residents are encouraged to bring non-perishable food items to any S&T Bank branch location. S&T will provide all of the donated food to area food banks. People who donate can register for the chance to win one of five $150 Visa gift cards.
"This time of the year tends to be the busiest for food banks in our area. Frigid temperatures force many residents to choose between paying for food or paying for heat, and that often means families turn to outside help to put food on the table," said Todd D. Brice, president and chief executive officer of S&T Bank. "At S&T Bank, we hope that our food drive can help offset the increased demand, and we encourage those in our communities to donate what they can."
Local residents do not have to be an S&T Bank customer to make a donation or to enter for the chance to win a $150 gift card. Official contest entry rules are available at every S&T Bank branch location. Contest entrants can also register for the chance to win by mailing an entry form (S&T Bank, Marketing, 800 Philadelphia Street, Indiana, PA 15701). The entry must be postmarked by February 15, 2013.About S&T Bancorp, Inc.Headquartered in Indiana, PA, S&T Bancorp, Inc. operates offices within Allegheny, Armstrong, Blair, Butler, Cambria, Clarion, Clearfield, Indiana, Jefferson, Washington, and Westmoreland counties. With assets of $4.4 billion, S&T Bancorp, Inc. stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol STBA. For more information, visit http://www.stbancorp.com. SOURCE S&T Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV