2. Kronos Worldwide Inc. (KRO): Engages in the production and marketing of titanium dioxide pigments in North America and Europe. Market cap at $2.23B
P/B is 2. ROE is at 32.17%. TTM Return on Assets at 16.04% vs. an industry average at 8.87%.
Despite the attractive ratios, Kronos lost a lot of value after having a bad quarter.3. Lear Corp. (LEA): Engages in the design and manufacture of automotive seat systems and related components for automobiles and light trucks. Market cap at $4.78B, most recent closing price at $49.32. P/B is 1.79. ROE is at 19.17%. TTM Return on Assets at 16.72% vs. an industry average at 7.35%. This company has appeared in our screens before. Historically, it's traded very low on a P/E basis and has looked undervalued. The company has generated high earnings but that has corresponded with an increasingly high share price. 4. WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (WCG): Provides managed care services for government-sponsored healthcare programs in the United States. Market cap at $2.23B P/B is 1.75. ROE is at 19.24%. TTM Return on Assets at 8.49% vs. an industry average at 2.9%. WCG has benefited well from the current political environment. It's revenue is generated almost evenly between Medicaid and Medicare services around the east coast and the south. 5. Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO): Operates as a digital media company that delivers personalized digital content and experiences, across devices and worldwide. Market cap at $22.87B P/B is 1.57. ROE is at 29.12%. TTM Return on Assets at 23.51% vs. an industry average at 8.56%. Yahoo is a familiar company with outstanding returns to equity. At 29.12%, ROE may be one reason why this stock has gone up 23% in the last 6 months despite otherwise unappealing trends over the last 5 years. For comparison, Facebook has an ROE of a third of just one percentage point.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV