2. Kronos Worldwide Inc. ( KRO): Engages in the production and marketing of titanium dioxide pigments in North America and Europe. Market cap at $2.23B
P/B is 2. ROE is at 32.17%. TTM Return on Assets at 16.04% vs. an industry average at 8.87%.
Despite the attractive ratios, Kronos lost a lot of value after having a bad quarter.3. Lear Corp. ( LEA): Engages in the design and manufacture of automotive seat systems and related components for automobiles and light trucks. Market cap at $4.78B, most recent closing price at $49.32. P/B is 1.79. ROE is at 19.17%. TTM Return on Assets at 16.72% vs. an industry average at 7.35%. This company has appeared in our screens before. Historically, it's traded very low on a P/E basis and has looked undervalued. The company has generated high earnings but that has corresponded with an increasingly high share price. 4. WellCare Health Plans, Inc. ( WCG): Provides managed care services for government-sponsored healthcare programs in the United States. Market cap at $2.23B P/B is 1.75. ROE is at 19.24%. TTM Return on Assets at 8.49% vs. an industry average at 2.9%. WCG has benefited well from the current political environment. It's revenue is generated almost evenly between Medicaid and Medicare services around the east coast and the south. 5. Yahoo! Inc. ( YHOO): Operates as a digital media company that delivers personalized digital content and experiences, across devices and worldwide. Market cap at $22.87B P/B is 1.57. ROE is at 29.12%. TTM Return on Assets at 23.51% vs. an industry average at 8.56%. Yahoo is a familiar company with outstanding returns to equity. At 29.12%, ROE may be one reason why this stock has gone up 23% in the last 6 months despite otherwise unappealing trends over the last 5 years. For comparison, Facebook has an ROE of a third of just one percentage point.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV