ITASCA, Ill., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG), will speak at the annual Bank of America Merrill Lynch Insurance Conference in New York on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 11:45 a.m. (ET).
To listen to the live audio webcast of Mr. Gallagher's presentation, log onto the conference Web site at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/baml/insurance2013/id17451360.cfm.
A replay of this webcast will be available at the same URL within 2 hours following Mr. Gallagher's presentation and remain archived at the same link through May 15, 2013.
Information distributed during Mr. Gallagher's presentation will also be available on Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.'s Web site at http://www.ajg.com/presentations following his presentation.Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 18 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants. Contact: Marsha J. Akin-Director Investor Relations(630) 285-3501/ email@example.com SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV