- X2O Media won the grand prize with an application that delivers live and on-demand video content to digital signage devices, Polycom® VVX® IP phones, and video kiosks. The application uses APIs for Polycom video content management, video conferencing and IP phone systems to provide a comprehensive multi-channel video delivery solution. For example, a training session conducted via video conferencing can be captured and streamed to a variety of devices, so training content can be swiftly shared with more people.
- Proton Media was named finalist with an application that combines Polycom video, Microsoft® Lync™ and Microsoft® SharePoint® in a persistent, web-based immersive environment bringing face-to-face collaboration to an interactive virtual world.
- VQ Communication was named runner up for the integration of their VQ Ignite scheduling and call management application with the Polycom video conferencing platform.
X2O Media, Winner Of The Polycom App Developer Contest, Displays Content On A Video Kiosk And Digital Signage. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.