ROSELAND, N.J., Feb. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADP® (Nasdaq:ADP) today announced plans to voluntarily withdraw the listing of its common stock from the Chicago Stock Exchange. ADP's common stock will continue to be listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
ADP has decided to withdraw its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange to streamline operations and eliminate duplicative administrative requirements and costs inherent with dual listings. The withdrawal is expected to be effective within the next month.
ADP does not believe that withdrawing its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange will have any impact on the liquidity of its common stock. The Chicago Stock Exchange will continue to trade ADP common stock on an unlisted trading privilege basis.ADP® (Nasdaq:ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's website at www.ADP.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV