Two penny stocks also made the list:
1. Overland Storage, Inc. (OVRL): A global provider of unified data management and data protection solutions designed to enable small and medium enterprises (SMEs), corporate departments, and small and medium businesses (SMBs) to anticipate and respond to change. Market cap at $28.01M, most recent closing price at $0.99. On 06/04/2012, Needham had a Buy rating on the stock. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 478,244 shares, which represents about 3.11% of the company's 15.39M share float.
2. Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR): A designer, marketer, and distributor of juvenile health, safety and wellness products, which are sold to North American and the United Kingdom retailers. Market cap at $32.63M, most recent closing price at $1.80. On 09/28/2012, Needham had a Buy rating on the stock. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 825,002 shares, which represents about 8.31% of the company's 9.93M share float.
(List compiled by Kapitall's Rebecca Lipman)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV