HOQUIAM, Wash., Feb. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:TSBK) today announced that Michael R. Sand, President and CEO, is scheduled to participate in a "Pacific Northwest Banks" Panel at the FIG Partners West Coast Bank CEO Conference on Thursday, February 7, at 8:00 a.m. PST. The conference is scheduled for February 6-7 at the Intercontinental Hotel in San Francisco.
Last month, Timberland reported fiscal first quarter net income grew to $1.71 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2012. Net income to common shareholders, after adjusting for the preferred stock dividend and the preferred stock discount accretion was $1.44 million, or $0.21 per diluted common share. This compares to net income to common shareholders of $883,000, or $0.13 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 and net income to common shareholders of $1.02 million, or $0.15 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2011.
"I am pleased to share our financial story with investors at this conference following our solid first fiscal quarter results including continued loan growth, sustained mortgage banking activity and a stable net interest margin," stated Michael R. Sand, President and CEO. "I am also pleased that our Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.03 per common share payable on February 20, 2013 to shareholders of record on February 6, 2013."About Timberland Bancorp, Inc. Timberland Bancorp, Inc., a Washington corporation, is the holding company for Timberland Bank ("Bank"). The Bank opened for business in 1915 and serves consumers and businesses across Grays Harbor, Thurston, Pierce, King, Kitsap and Lewis counties, Washington with a full range of lending and deposit services through its 22 branches (including its main office in Hoquiam).
CONTACT: Michael R. Sand, President & CEO Dean J. Brydon, CFO (360) 533-4747 www.timberlandbank.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV