NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Increases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Goodrich Petroleum Corp. Holding Co. rose 19.8 percent to $12.72.
Metals USA Hldgs rose 13.0 percent to $20.67.
True Blue Inc. rose 10.9 percent to $18.69.MBIA Inc. rose 10.5 percent to $9.76. RTI International Metals Inc. rose 9.3 percent to $31.55. Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. rose 9.0 percent to $70.50. MoneyGram International Inc. rose 8.4 percent to $15.30. Ralph Lauren Corp. rose 7.8 percent to $177.79. 3D Systems Corp. rose 6.5 percent to $66.65. K12 Inc. rose 6.5 percent to $19.50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV