This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the earthmoving equipment market globally:
• Historical (2007-2011) and forecast (2012-2016) valuations of the earthmoving equipment market in
• Historical and forecast valuations for the segments of the earthmoving equipment market including Bulldozers, Excavators, Dumper Trucks, Construction Tractors, Graders and Levelers, Loaders and Scrapers
• Breakdown of values at the country level (44 countries)
• Analysis of key events and factors driving the earthmoving equipment market globally
Reasons To Buy
• Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
• Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via review data and forecasts at category and country level
• Understand the latest industry and market trends
• Formulate and validate business strategies by leveraging our critical and actionable insight
• Assess business risks, including cost and competitive pressures
• The global earthmoving equipment market valued
in 2011, of which the
market constituted a 57.8% share, making it the largest regional market for earthmoving equipment in the world.
• In terms of growth, the global earthmoving equipment market recorded a CAGR of 2.50% during the review period (2007-2011). The key contributor to this low growth rate was the 23.9% decline in annual growth rate recorded in 2009.
• The Asian earthmoving equipment market valued
in 2011. The Chinese market constituted the largest share with 56.9%.
• A strong pipeline of various infrastructure, industrial, residential, commercial and institutional construction projects in
will drive demand for earthmoving equipment. As a result, the global earthmoving equipment market is estimated to record a CAGR of 7.98% over the forecast period to value
is one of the fastest-growing construction equipment markets in the world. In terms of total global sales of construction equipment, the share of
's construction equipment sales increased from 9% in 2005 to 40% in 2010.