Global Earthmoving Equipment - Market Opportunity And Environment, Analyses And Forecasts To 2016
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the earthmoving equipment market globally:
• Historical (2007-2011) and forecast (2012-2016) valuations of the earthmoving equipment market in Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe, North America, Latin America
• Historical and forecast valuations for the segments of the earthmoving equipment market including Bulldozers, Excavators, Dumper Trucks, Construction Tractors, Graders and Levelers, Loaders and Scrapers• Breakdown of values at the country level (44 countries) • Analysis of key events and factors driving the earthmoving equipment market globally Reasons To Buy • Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies • Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via review data and forecasts at category and country level • Understand the latest industry and market trends • Formulate and validate business strategies by leveraging our critical and actionable insight • Assess business risks, including cost and competitive pressures Key Highlights • The global earthmoving equipment market valued US$78.7 billion in 2011, of which the Asia-Pacific market constituted a 57.8% share, making it the largest regional market for earthmoving equipment in the world. • In terms of growth, the global earthmoving equipment market recorded a CAGR of 2.50% during the review period (2007-2011). The key contributor to this low growth rate was the 23.9% decline in annual growth rate recorded in 2009. • The Asian earthmoving equipment market valued US$45.5 billion in 2011. The Chinese market constituted the largest share with 56.9%. • A strong pipeline of various infrastructure, industrial, residential, commercial and institutional construction projects in Asia-Pacific will drive demand for earthmoving equipment. As a result, the global earthmoving equipment market is estimated to record a CAGR of 7.98% over the forecast period to value US$115.5 billion in 2016. • China is one of the fastest-growing construction equipment markets in the world. In terms of total global sales of construction equipment, the share of China's construction equipment sales increased from 9% in 2005 to 40% in 2010.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts