Bone Metabolism Therapeutics Market To 2018 - Hyperparathyroidism Sector To Decline In The Absence Of New Product Launches And Increased Generic Erosion For Zemplar, Hectorol And Sensipar
GBI Research's analysis shows that the overall global bone metabolism therapeutics market for the four indications (which includes osteoporosis, Paget's disease of bone, hyperparathyroidism and bone metastases) was valued at $15 billion in 2010, growing from $10.1 billion in 2002 and indicating a CAGR of 5.2%. GBI Research forecasts the market to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% between 2010 and 2018 to record a sales value of $27.1 billion by 2018. The growth in the bone metabolism therapeutics market is mainly due to the contribution of osteoporosis market. The revenue of osteoporosis market alone has approximately 68% of the total bone metabolism revenue. So, the global bone metabolism market is growing inspite of the declining market nature of the rest of therapeutics areas discussed here.
- Data and analysis on the metabolic disorder therapeutics market in the leading geographies of the world – the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan. - Annualized market data for the metabolic disorder therapeutics market from 2002 to 2010, with forecasts to 2018 for the three indications – osteoporosis, Paget's disease of bone, hyperparathyroidism and bone metastases. - Market data on the geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape, including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns such as disease population, treatment seeking population, diagnosis population and prescription population. - Share of the generics in the global bone metabolism therapeutics market and for the market of each indication that is covered in the report. - Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market. - The competitive landscape of the global bone metabolism therapeutics market, including top companies benchmarking. The key companies studied in this report are Amgen Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Genzyme Corporation, Merck & Co. Inc. and Novartis AG.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV