MassMutual Retirement Services Announces All New 2013 RetireSmart(SM) Seminar Series Line-Up
SPRINGFIELD, Mass., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MassMutual's Retirement Services Division kicks off 2013 with an entirely new topic line-up for its popular RetireSmart(SM) participant seminar series. The program, now in its fourth year, is focused on helping plan participants take action and make smarter decisions about their finances.
MassMutual's first live online seminar for 2013 takes place Wednesday, February 13, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. ET. Personal finance, investment and tax advisor Gary Schatsky's 30-minute presentation on Finding an Investment Strategy in Uncertain Times will help today's participants make retirement planning improvements, understand how market fluctuations & tax planning may impact their retirement and learn how to become a more confident investor. The session will conclude with a 30-minute interactive question and answer session. Participants may submit questions in advance by posting to the Division's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/retiresmart.Remaining topics for the 2013 RetireSmart seminar series include:
- March 28, 2013: Understanding Today's World Economy. To be presented by returning guest speaker Dr. Jerry Webman, Ph.D., CFA, and chief economist for OppenheimerFunds, Inc.
- May 8, 2013: Do Women Invest Differently? To be presented by returning guest speaker Farnoosh Torabi, an independent Generation Y money coach, best-selling author and personal finance journalist.
- June 2013*: Are You Insured Enough? To be presented by a member of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
- August 7, 2013: Save More without BIG Sacrifices. To be presented by Farnoosh Torabi.
- October 2013*: Estate Planning Forum – Ask the Expert. To be presented by a member of the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC).
- November 13, 2013: New Rules for Saving Money. To be presented by Farnoosh Torabi.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV