Chrysler Group Named Among The 50 Best Employers For Hispanic Women
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Chrysler Group is selected to the list of Top 50 Companies on the annual " Latina Style 50 Report"
- The Report "is the most respected evaluation of corporate America's employment opportunities and policies as they pertain to Latinas"
- Company will be featured in the August issue of the magazine
The editors of Latina Style magazine have selected Chrysler Group LLC for inclusion on the magazine's annual list of the 50 best companies for Hispanic women to work in the U.S.
The Latina Style 50 Report, now in its 14th year, highlights companies that have a dedicated effort to diverse recruitment and promotion initiatives, including companies that have programs to recruit veterans and military personnel. Chrysler Group was recognized for its inclusion on the prestigious list at the Latina Style Awards Ceremony on February 5 in Washington D.C. and will be featured in a special report in Latina Style magazine's August issue.
"This is another important recognition of the strategic value of Chrysler Group's commitment to diversity and inclusion," said Nancy A. Rae, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Chrysler Group LLC. "Chrysler Group is committed to recruiting and fully engaging diverse talent as a source of energy and innovation to fuel our continued success."Latina Style magazine began the Top 50 Report list as "a quest to explore deeper into the business world and bring forth powerful and useful information on the increasing importance of recruiting professional Latinas." In 1997, with the assistance of the U.S. Department of Labor, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and national Hispanic organizations, the magazine developed a comprehensive survey that is sent annually to Fortune 1000 companies. The Latina Style 50 report, the result of that annual survey process, highlights each selected company's leadership programs, employee benefits and Latina representation in senior positions. More than 800 companies are evaluated through the process each year in order to identify the top 50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV