Atlas Air Worldwide’s press releases, SEC filings and other information can be accessed through the Company’s home page, www.atlasair.com.
About Chapman Freeborn:
Chapman Freeborn was established in the UK in 1973 and the group now comprises of 35 offices in 25 countries around the world.
The company specializes in the charter and lease of fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft for a wide ranging client base including international agencies such as major international organizations, NGOs, major corporations, governments, and a host of industries around the globe.Chapman Freeborn has been voted Air Cargo Charter Broker of the Year at the World Air Cargo Awards for the last six consecutive years. Industry publication Air Cargo News also named the company as its Cargo Charter Broker of the Year 2012. Chapman Freeborn has over 450 employees worldwide and is currently ranked 32nd in the Sunday Times HSBC Top Track 250 list of Britain’s biggest mid-market private companies. For more information visit: www.chapman-freeborn.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV