Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. (or “IES”) (NASDAQ:IESC), an infrastructure services company with leading positions in a broad range of markets for electrical and communications products and services, today announced that the Company has expanded its Board of Directors with the appointment of Joe Koshkin, formerly partner in charge of the PwC North America Engineering and Construction Industry practice.
Following a 34-year career at PwC, Mr. Koshkin has been an adviser to a number of businesses and executives. At PwC he was a senior client service partner advising clients on technical accounting, Securities and Exchange Commission issues, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, risk management, and mergers and acquisitions. Mr. Koshkin previously served as a director and a member of the audit committee of Sterling Bancshares. Mr. Koshkin will serve as Chairman of the Audit Committee, replacing Charles Beynon, who on February 5th announced plans to resign from the Board of Directors on March 7, 2013. Mr. Koshkin will also serve as a member of the Company’s Nominating and Governance Committee.
“Joe is a proven executive with deep industry knowledge, business experience and financial acumen, and we are pleased to welcome him to our Board,” said James Lindstrom, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of IES. “I would also like to recognize the contributions Charles Beynon has made to support the Company since 2005.”
ABOUT INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC.Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. is an infrastructure services company that enjoys leading positions in a broad range of markets for electrical and communications products and services. Our 2,500 employees serve clients throughout the United States. For more information about IES, please visit www.ies-corporate.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV