Cybex Announces Shareholder Approval Of “Going Private” Merger
Cybex International, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of premium exercise equipment primarily for commercial use. The Cybex product line, including a full range of strength and cardio training machines, is designed using exercise science to reflect the natural movement of the human body. Led by the Cybex Research Institute, Cybex fitness equipment is engineered to produce optimal results for users from the first-time exerciser to the professional athlete. Cybex designs and builds its products in the USA for a wide range of facilities, from commercial health clubs to home gyms, in more than 85 countries worldwide. For more information on Cybex and its products, visit the Company’s website at www.cybexintl.com.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements.
There are a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by the statements made above.
These include, but are not limited to, the ability of the Company to comply with the terms of its credit facilities, competitive factors, technological and product developments, market demand, economic conditions, and the resolution of litigation involving the Company.
Further information on these and other factors which could affect the Company’s financial results can be found in the Company’s previously filed Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011, its Reports on Form 10-Q, its Current Reports on Form 8-K, and its proxy statements dated April 12, 2012 and January 4, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV