Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Cramer said that when it comes to Chipotle, the stock's performance is all about whether the company has the leverage to push through price increases, something executives noted they now feel they can do.
With customers willing to pay more for Chipotle's healthy eating alternatives, Cramer said this will be a huge boon to the stock. He also likes the coming addition of more items to cater to vegetarian customers, something he said worked very well for Domino's Pizza (DPZ).Cramer said investors need to get into CMG ahead of the new prices and menu choices going into effect. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV